This is a new card I created!! WOW!! Getting back into the swing of things slowly..
MOJO seriously took a hike this year.. BUT I will get back to things eventually.
All items used were Stampin' Up! (of course) I made this from Di Hickman's card sketch from last week. here
It was also made using the recipe challenge from a new blog called Cook up a Card, here created by a lovely lady called Susie, I'm going to 'try' and keep up with her blog and challenges as I enjoyed creating my last card!!
- Chocolate Chip & Natural Ivory cardstock,
- Whimsy Stampin' wheel,
- versmark inkpad,
- Stampin' Pastels,
- Chocolate Chip & Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon,
- Chipboard from Batch of Blooms collection,
- Flower fusion flowers with a pewter brad topped with a dot chipboard
- & finally lovely dazzling diamonds!