Thursday 17 May 2012

New Summer Mini

I just thought I would share a few if my cards from my May class. Most items are from the new summer mini, but mire importantly, its the new techniques that I've taught which grab me the most!
The first is using a lovely new flower punch, which I am sure will be a firm favourite of mine!
The new twitterpated papers are divine! And almost make up for losing the adorable saleabration papers!
I love the peekaboo style of this card, & certainly wowed the ladies in class.
If you are interested in.coming along to future classes please get in touch. They are held the first Tuesday of the month on the west side of Ipswich. I have a few free spaces, and it would be lovely to meet some new faces.

Crafty hugs,
Emma x



2 comments:

Gina said...

Lovely card!!1 I really like that idea.

Stamping Moments said...

Gorgeous Cards Emma,

Love Jenny x