Wednesday 4 July 2012

Card Class July 2012

We had a lovely evening last night creating & chatting. A few new faces came along, Janice, Emma & Karen. It was lovely to see them having fun & making new friends.
In all, we made 4 cards, here are 3 of Tracey's & I'll take a pic of the last one and put it on later.
We used the new Simply Scored to score the cards & make a medallion. It really is such a handy tool. I actually sit a cutting mat on top & use it as a firm base to stamp & colour on! So its also a mini desk for me! A couple of the girls ordered the whole set last night, which came to £48, so they will also each receive the customer offer for this month & get a tub of beads & 2 reels of ribbon.
I'll put some instructions on for the cards later too, I loved making this class! I have another group if ladies making them next week, so if you are interested, let me know & I can make you a set up too!

Crafty Hugs,
Emma x x


3 comments:

Tracey-B said...

A lovely evening catching up making beautiful cards...as always! x

Val said...

lovely cards Emma x

Stamping Moments said...

Gorgeous Stamp Class Emma,

Thank you for sharing,

Keep up the good work

Love Jenny x