Friday 11 April 2014

Creative Palette

NEW TOY ALERT!
It was Karen's birthday so we decided to treat ourselves to something each!  Well I thought that it was a good enough excuse!

Stampendous have brought the creative pallette a see through A4 clear sheet that you can apply mediums to and pull off 'prints' A bit like the Gelli plate, but cheaper! Lol always one for a bargain.

We originally played with Karen's paperartsy fresco paints, but they didn't seem to be successful even with an extender, but when I got home I had a play with some acrylics that I had to hand, namely, my Adirondack paint daubers pictured below.

I had fun with the girls with a few prints and now that I've played more am looking forward to i) making something with these sheets & ii) making more! Lol
Enjoy x

No comments: