Wednesday 28 November 2007

The Start of something NEW...

Oh My Gosh... I can't believe that I've started this!! I've been hooked on reading and admiring lots of crafters blogs that I've taken the plunge and created my own.... I'm looking forward to finishing and showing you some of my creations.

I LOVE to craft and create all sorts of papercrafting items. I'm constantly dabbling, much to my family's grief... I call it my sanity. I have 3 gorgeous girls, who keep me very busy. I don't have much of a social life apart from going to Craft Groups & Crops, so I spend most of my time creating!

The main aim of this blog is to display my finished creations. I've been a bit of low the last few weeks, and I've decided that I need a good old kick up the bum.

Let's hope that this will be the start of something wonderful and new!!

No comments: