Thursday 29 November 2007

New toy to play with....

NEW TOY ALERT!!!!

WOWee!!!! My husband is simply gorgeous!! As many crafters may agree, an All-in-One Printer is one of the important bits of kit - how else are you meant to scan and print your creations or favourite papers! Well my lovely Epson CX6600 died a death after printing all of our wedding stationery. The print head simply gave up apparently. We have had it for about 5 years, and it has gone through much printing... but it's so annoying that it doesn't print anymore, especially with such a great scan facility! I hate throwing things away which still have use in some way, but as the Rob keeps telling me, manufacturers build printers these days as purely disposable items.. disgusting really....

Anyway to cut a long story short, Rob has bought me (well no-one else is going to use it!) a lovely HP printer (C5180), so me and the girls have been playing with it this morning, printing off photos from the summer. I've also printed off some of the Pink Petticoat papers - I can't believe how lovely they are!! Looking forward to printing some more off now and creating some yummy cards!

No comments: