Saturday 1 May 2010


OH MY GOODNESS!!!  How lucky are we!!??

We have the chance.. YES.. You and me!! Not JUST for Demonstrators.. to purchase 3 of the new FABBY colours that we will be introducing in the new catalogue in October. I'm guessing that we will be introducing a few colours each month in the run up to the next catalogue.

Available are..

   

You can buy the
  • ink pads                                               £4.25
  • cardstock (24 sheets)                             £4.50
  • 1/2" POLKA DOT ribbon (13.7m)               £8.95
Also available in this colour way is the
  • Designer Series Paper Cottage Wall (12)    £7.75
  • Flower Fantasy Window Sheets (2)            £9.50
Have fun choosing your new products, I will be placing an order in the next week and offering free postage on anyone who orders with me this week.

Keep posted for a creation this afternoon, for now I'm off to buy some paint for my bedroom... & guess which colour my lovely hubby's let me choose... OOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!  RICH RAZZLEBERRY!! (well not far off!! LOL!) how appropriate!

Hugs,
Emma xx

No comments: