Sunday 24 May 2015

Had a play this weekend with my journal and stencils.. all work in progress! Lol
I wad going to enter them into the paperartsy challenge, but I missed the cut off point! What am I like!?
This one is a rather large LO in my Swedish book, I added lots of Decoart fluid acrylic paints with different stencils and using my new prima flower background stamps, then added a new girl image (I'm still perfecting faces) 
I used the Dina words stencil to pick out the phrase "AT THE END OF THE DAY" strategically placed around the pages. Finishing with YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT as the main title. 

This second page I made, was, believe it or not, from an supermarket advertising booklet.  I picked it up because the paper was lovely quality to make into a journal, however, I fell in love with this image and started doodling around the bits I liked.  The table and cake stand etc made Mr imagine me of a scene from alice in wonderland. 
I white washed the rest of the picture and all of the selling blurb to leave the bits I wanted. Then using my 12x12 prima stencil, added the words pretty princess. 
I love how this turned out!


No comments: