The background paper is some I bought from TKMAXX, despite being very busy, worked well. I muted the centre with white gesso, stamp the image with archival ink and then added some white pen to accent her collar, hands and lace. And a red pen on the heart off the her dress.
the word courage came from a polka doodle stamp set and the other words we formed with a cheap dovecraft alphabet set I got at a retreat.
Adding layered flowers with splashes of red with a foundation of rounded red magic mesh made the picture just so.
oh, I also have the girl artist some lovely chunky stripey tights so she wasn't floating in the air!
I went with this saying, using the word courage, because whilst discussing what to put with Nancy, she said that she had this quote as atattoo .. so it had to be done!
Finally, a little card I made using a gorgeous image I've had for a while.
using some scraps I coordinated the outfit to match, and paper pieced the clothes with some added movement.
using a new TIM holtz diecut cutaway on the bottom right hand corner (which matched the patterned paper) I layered up the mounts and voila, a card a was complete!
Well be back later in the week with some fibre loveliness, I've spun up done lush, blue faced Leicester I bought on eBay... Trying to think what to make with it now!
Catch you later!