Monday 7 January 2008

3 takes on one stamp image

Today, I've been mostly tidying up today! I promised Rob that I'd keep on top of the dining table being clear, so I've kept to it. They even ate at the tabe again.. (might sound normal to you..... but believe me it's an amazing sight in our house!) I, on the other hand, ate out tonight, had a tea meeting with our youth group team and it was ACE!!

Anyway, crafting... I thought I'd show you how different 3 images could be.... they're the ones I finished off the other night.

Nice and simple, white A6 card, pale blue cuttlebug dots embossed, both matted with dark blue c/s.


This one, 5"x5" cream card, cuttlebug swirl embossed 3/4 of card, layered c/s with concave paper punch on corners, mounted onto cream gold dust card. 3 primas on corner with crystal stickles centres.


Final one, same cream card as before, pink Cuttlebug swirl embossed mounted onto lilac c/s. image mounted and raised on left hand side, with Julie Hickey (spring colection) wording (metallic silver) triple mounted at bottom.

Hope that you like.

Hugs,
Emma x



1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Emma,

Its great to see how an image can look so different when coloured a different way or layered up differently isnt it
TFS
Janette