Saturday 8 March 2014

More YouTube watching.

Julie Fei Fan Balzar is renowned in the stencilling world for some beautiful designs, most I know of are endorsed through Crafters Workshop.  I love her whimsical designs, versatility and patterns that they create.
I also love how she doesn't just use her stencils, templates or masks solely for mixed media like other artists, but encourages others to use their newly created backgrounds to be used with cards and scrapbook pages alike. A GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART! Those who have taken my classes know that this is a huge passion of mine! 
Anyway, to my delight, I found out that Julie does live broadcasts demonstrating her techniques... I got totally lost watching a few, but had to stop as my head was starting to explode with envisaging how I could use the stencils that I own.. needless to say the creative juices began to flow!

Here's the link to Balzer Designs blog entry that I watched.  The video link is at the bottom of the entry..

No comments: