Saturday 8 March 2014

New start.. again!

Why give something up for lent?
They say that it takes 40 days to break a habit... So, me being me, I'm going to flip this saying and start my new habit.
I've been off the radar for a long time, both crafty & life in general.  Don't ask why, it's just how I cope.
I don't care if this is not going to be huge, but rather a virtual diary for myself.  My day to day craftiness, creativity & general chatting.

YOUTUBE
Since being bed bound for far too long, I've developed a fascination with YouTube... Just love it! I want to log what I have been watching, learning and what had inspired me each day.
I'm hoping that documenting my daily 'doings' will also act as a memory board for me and inspire me to make something dare I say... Each day?! Well if not irl, in my mind.... Lol!

So, without further ado, what I perused this a.m.
Stencils!

No comments: