Friday 18 January 2008

Katie's card

I made my first magnolia card at the weekend. It was my friend's daughter's birthday on Tuesday, so she should have received it by now!

I used my newest of my nestabilities, I bought a magnetic sheet at Craft Central so that I could keep them die in one place when cutting out on the cuttlebug. It seems to have worked, and didn't dent the sheet too much. I'm loving these dies and can see an endless use for them! Have ordered some Rectangle ones now, as I like the effect they have embossed onto a plain card blank.

The b/g paper is one of the new dovecraft papers, part of the pack Retro Floral. The plain cardstock is Creative Memories, I'm trying to use it up (the reason to be explained later!)! The flowers are new primas we got at Papermaze (we got 3 bottles between us, (me, Jo & Lynda) and split them!) They're really nice as there are 2 different sizes of each colour. The brads are papermania. The greeting is from Pink Petticoat.

Hope that you like!

Hugs, Em x

No comments: