Saturday 5 January 2008

Stamp frenzy!

Will'n'Way Zoo critters, Sugar Nellie Knight & Nellie with Spring Flower & Magnolia Autumn Tilda with Basket & leaves, ALL from Funkykits
Magnolia Tilda with birthday cake and Tilda sitting back (not sure of exact names) I got these (after losing a cheque in the post) from a lovely lady on ebay at bargain prices!!

Justifying purchases
I met someone called Janette, and she told me that doing a blog would prove to be expensive, I of course was worried that there would be a cost involved... OH NO... she told me it was because you would see stash on other peoples blogs and just WANT it!!! Oh so true she was.. if only I hadn't listened to her. My justification is.. (craft purchases always have to be justified don't they!?) I did really well at my Christmas Fairs, so I wanted to spend the money on some more stamps.. (cough cough!!)
I enjoyed my work last night that I'm seriousy going back into my stamping... I've so many that I can play with, create backgrounds (see Stamping Moments for a great paisley b/g) and adapt images for different occasions.
Anyway, I'm glad that I've got them and shall have a play during the week when the kids have gone back to school

No comments: