Friday 4 January 2008

Virus' galore..

OH NO... AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The PC has thrown a wobbly and as we speak Rob's running a virus check to get rid of the blighter. Hopefully anyway.

So I missed a blog entry!! What am I to do.. Oh well, been a busy bee today.

Jo, Lynda, me and the girls had a jolly out to Papermaze. WOWEE.. we had a great time, the paper stash there is simply amazing. Great WHOLE collections, better than I've ever seen, and so much nicer to see them and feel them in the flesh. I bought some lovely stash, some ribbons and Love Elsie papers, I'll take some pics tomorrow as the pics I took tonight haven't liked the dark lighting.

Yesterday Molly went to Charlotte's 4th birthday party. She wanted to help make her card, we decided to use the left over wrapping paper, here's our effort, and help from a 4 and 2 year old..
I saw the style of this card on another blog, I'll have to put the reference back in tomorrow as it's in my favourites on the PC (on the laptop atm) OOH.. it's bad of me, but at least I'm being honest!
The b/g paper is the wrapping paper and the raised flower is the spare gift tag. We put a strip of vellum 1/3 down and then stuck a cricut cut 4 on the flower. It's a bit hard to see, but there are hole punches around the curve, done randomnly with the crop a dile.

Right, that's it.. I've got paint drying, so going to check on them and see how the pc's is taking it's medecine. hopefully it might be a bit better.

Bye for now,
Emma x

No comments: